The firebiner is a survival carabiner that is as much for everyday use as it is for survival enhancement. Welcome to your new favorite pocket companion and the best ring carrier you can find.
We use these as part of our own every day carry and wanted to make them the official ring carrier of recon rings.
The innovators at Outdoor Element have outdone themselves. This firebiner is most powerful upgrade from your standard carabiner you'll ever experience. That is probably because being a carabiner is only one of it's many talents.
Yes it carry's your keys in style, but it also lights fires, opens bottles, turns screws, cuts twine, and becomes on the most useful tools you could have. We also use it to carry our spare rings, which is why it is here.
- Strong 100 lbs capacity carabiner
- Stainless steel construction
- EverSpark Technology: patent-pending Spark Wheel to help start fires easily
- Replaceable ferro rod, with extra rods included
- Extremely durable titanium coating
- Lightweight (1oz)
- Stainless steel safety blade to easily cut paracord, fishing line, string etc.
- Integrated Bottle Opener
- Flathead Screwdriver a Pry blade
- Hang slots to connect keys or anything else with an appropriate ring or clasp
- Strong, thin, stainless steel gate that stays closed but is easy to open when needed
WEIGHT 0.09 lbs
DIMENSIONS 5.75 × 3 × 0.25 in
We carry the Aurora (multicolor) edition, which looks like piece of heat treated titanium making it even cooler.